No Phone. No Wallet. No Problem with Finance House Cards and Fitbit Pay
Your contactless payments are now faster, safer and card-less just from your smartwatch!
Make your payments with your Finance House Card registered to your Fitbit device*. Fitbit Pay works wherever contactless payments are accepted, making shopping or dining more convenient and secure.
Easier Payments with Fitbit
|Fast payments on the go
||High level of security
||Contactless payment accepted everywhere
*Fitbit Pay is available on Ionic, Versa and Fitbit Charge 3 Special Edition Smartwatch models.
Key Benefits and Functions
- Pay straight from your Fitbit Smartwatch – no wallet or phone needed
- Accepted at millions of locations around the world; just look for the contactless symbol
- Fitbit Pay uses industry-standard tokenization to keep transactions private
- Private information stays private; it’s never shared with retailers or Fitbit
- Card numbers aren’t stored on your Fitbit or shared with merchants
- Earn the benefits as if using your credit card
Set up your Fitbit Pay in simple steps
- Download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone and make sure your Fitbit watch is charge
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and navigate to your watch settings
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- If you haven't created a PIN code for your watch, you will be asked to set one
- Enter your card details
- Make sure to read and accept the Terms and Conditions
- Enter the Authentication Code sent by SMS to your registered mobile number on our system
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your watch via Bluetooth
Congratulation! Now You're ready to make payments with your Fitbit Pay
Enjoy payments on the go all day long
Enter your 4 digit pin once in the morning and it will stay on for 24 hours or until you remove the tracker.
Make Payments on the go with Fitbit Pay
- Use Fitbit Pay anywhere you see the contactless
- Enter your 4 digit pin once and it stays on for 24 hours or until you remove the tracker
- Single-button hold and tap your tracker to the card reader to make a payment
- After making a payment, confirmation appears on the watch and a push notification with details appears on the phone
- Track recent Fitbit Pay purchases and manage cards in the app
Managing Your Finance House Cards
- Manage your cards in Fitbit app and on your track.
- The app dashboard gives you control to add or remove cards and set defaults.
- Keep track of your latest spending in the app.