Following the instructions of Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX), we have updated the process for claiming FH dividends. Kindly read through the information provided on this page so you are aware of the requirements to claim your dividends:
For Unclaimed Dividends prior to 2015
Please provide the following documents:
- Request letter from the shareholder for re-issuance of the dividend cheque
- Valid Emirates ID and/or Passport
- If you have a Power of Attorney, please provide the following:
- An original copy of notarized POA, or
- A certified copy provided by any bank in the UAE.
- If the dividend cheque was lost or is unavailable, please provide a signed Stop Payment Letter. You may obtain the format from any of Finance House Branches in the UAE.
Click here, for the list of shareholders who have Unclaimed Dividends prior to 2015.
For Unclaimed Dividends after 2015 and onwards
Please follow the process below to update your IBAN information with ADX:
- For shareholder that are individual investors, the following documents are required:
- Fill the Investor Data Amendment form which is provided on our website for your convenience
- True Copy of Valid Passport
- True copy of Emirates Identity Card
- True copy of Bank Account details, provided by your Bank including your IBAN
- True copy of Power of Attorney (If applicable)
- If the shareholder is a UAE Company, investor will need to provide the following documents:
- ADX form to be filled out and signed by the authorized individual and stamped with the Company stamp
- True copy of Commercial / Trade License
- True copy of list of company authorized signatories
- True copy of the ID of the Authorized signatories
- True copy of Bank Account details, including IBAN either as a letter from the Bank or a statement.
For non-UAE companies, they must provide above detailed documents as UAE Company’s and in addition provide the following:
- Commercial License should get attested by the following:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the country where the company is registered
- UAE Embassy in the country where the company is registered
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the UAE
The documents above should be submitted directly to ADX Investors Services or The Broker you are dealing with or the Company Registrars.
Click here to download the list of shareholders who have not claimed their dividends.
Please contact our Call Centre number 600511114 for support.