With a portion of our dividends from prior years remaining unclaimed, should you be one of our shareholders who have yet to claim their dividends, we urge you to take a quick read at what is required from your end so your dividend portions are rightfully transferred to you.
Documents required to reissue dividend cheques:
- Request letter from the shareholder for the reissuance of the dividend cheque.
- Valid ID documents of the shareholder i.e. Emirates ID or Passport.
- In case a Power of Attorney (POA) has been issued by the shareholder, the following documents are mandatory;
- a) Notarized POA must be provided (original or copy certified by any Bank in the UAE)
- b) Valid ID documents of the authorized person i.e. Emirates ID or Passport.
- If physical cheque is not available or lost then, a Stop Payment Letter must be signed by the shareholder. The format of the stop payment letter will be provided by Finance House P.J.S.C.
Click here to download the list of shareholders who have not claimed their dividends