Digital Business Manager
Department: Retail Finance
Reporting to: Head Retail Finance
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Formulate a Digital Business Strategy:
- Innovate/transform the retail team’s provided digital services
- Plan Projects:
- Review business requirements and initiate a project plan with all requirements needed
- Take the lead in preparing a Business Requirements Documents (BRD) for Projects
- Lead Project Charters
- Lead Projects:
- Lead the projects agreed upon from the initiation to the closure stage.
- Interact with multiple stakeholders in order to ensure smooth daily project progress
- Refer and collaborate with Head Retail Finance (HRF) for critical decisions and requirements.
- Manage Vendors
- Interact with vendors for project requirements.
- Brief vendors regarding business requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Sufficient experience in a supervisory position in a similar post.
- Good knowledge of the English Language (spoken & written).
- Excellent communication skills and a proficient computer user.
- A team player, one that inspires and encourages excellent performance.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiational, presentational and influencial skill sets.
- Knowledgeable about the latest trends and best practices in the online marketing field.